Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 04:22 PM   #11
LandKO

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 30FE
State: Arkansas
THOR #12827
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16ACE27 View Post
A lot of factors to consider:
How full was it to start?
How much of the 26 gallon tank is usable?
Probably not real careful of bathroom sink water use if you think it's going to the grey tank.

I'm sure you'll find the solution tomorrow.
This was our first outing of the season. I emptied and flushed all (black, grey, fresh water) tanks at the end of last season, so the black tank should have been empty when we started out.
In the three years we’ve had this RV, this is the first time we’ve had an issue with the black tank being full, and we typically can spend 6 or 7 days out without having to dump.
My only guess is that somehow the bathroom sink was left running, however slightly, which contributed to the tank filling prematurely.
We are at a COE campground so there are only the park dump stations. So, this morning we disconnected water and electricity, pulled in the slides and we went and dumped.
Problem solved at least for now.
Thanks all.
LandKO is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.