Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Axxera Problems
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 02:23 PM   #22
Harmonicaking

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Traveler A30
State: Oklahoma
THOR #23072
Angry Anyone had this problem ?

Hi folks, we just bought a new 2019 Thor Freedom Traveler A30 in August of last year have had a few problems, with Axxera TVs and the front cab radio...wondering if anyone else has had these problems

#1 poor quality sound with the TVs........anything above the 3 or 4 sound level sounds like your listening to a speaker in a jack in the box ......I corrected this by adding sound bars to front and back TVs

#2 Current as of last month front radio was in DEMO MODE....when I went out to start up the generator and check the batteries, could not get out of the demo mode.....called Thor was on the phone with them for over an hour doing things like trying the paper clip reset as well as pulling the fuses in the main box to see if it would reset NADA ENCHILIDA....they gave me Axxeras number I emailed and called I was told via phone as well as email they do not have a DEMO MODE on their radio I offered to send them a picture of it, but NO they dont have a DEMO MODE which seems to scroll through all the screens so show you what the radio does....bottom line RV is now back in the shop to get the radio replaced.....anyone else have this problem happen to them??? Thanks everyone David and Louise trying really hard to get on the road soon......

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum