Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 12:17 AM   #6
ador

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 33.1
State: Nevada
THOR #21278
I just finished crawling underneath my 33.1 and I took some pictures. The Oil Drain Plug and Oil Filter is very accessible. (see pics 1 and 2). However, I am having trouble finding the Oil Filler Cap (as shown on the manual).

Even the Trans Dip Stick and Oil Dip Stick is at a different location (as shown on the included 2020 Manual). Anyone have an idea on where the Oil Filler Cap is located?

And the location on the Dip Sticks, Engine Coolant and Brake Fluid Reservoir is hard to reach (top off). THOR and FORD didn't really think about the end user. The location of the 2 dip sticks is in a very awkward position. You can pull it out, about maybe 4-5 inches. Then you have to “drop” or push the handle downward. To top off the coolant and brake fluid, you will have to use some pump and hose. Very awkward location.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. I would like to do the first oil change on my RV.

ador is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum