Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 01:57 PM   #7
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Breeze View Post
Can you go into a little more detail on this? I have the same radio and have always wanted to use the outside speakers for the outside TV but never saw a way to do it. Others here have stated it's not possible to use the outside speakers for the outside TV without rewiring.

I have the manual and have skimmed it for TV, television, aux and auxiliary and did not find anything that references a way to accomplish what you cite above.

Thanks.
My old Outlaw was wired so the outdoor speakers could work off the TV through the radio unit in the garage. It could be tough to do if the coach was not wired that way from the factory and trying to run new wiring.

They used RCA jacks and ran them from the TV Audio Output to the Audio Input of the radio unit. Then I could use Aux B to let the TV sound play through the radio and then to the outside speakers.

My Magnitude uses a soundbar for the outside TV and I like that approach better. The sound bar has Bluetooth so we can pair our phones for music or to use the XM radio app when we are outside.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum