Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 02:06 PM   #8
jabrabu

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chatea 31E
State: Maryland
THOR #5837
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Breeze View Post
Can you go into a little more detail on this? I have the same radio and have always wanted to use the outside speakers for the outside TV but never saw a way to do it. Others here have stated it's not possible to use the outside speakers for the outside TV without rewiring.

I have the manual and have skimmed it for TV, television, aux and auxiliary and did not find anything that references a way to accomplish what you cite above.

Thanks.

I have a Chateau 31E so they are probably similar. The Jenson manual doesn't say anything about this. I don't remember where I learned it, maybe in the Thor owner's manual. But try selecting AUX2 as the source on the Jenson and see if the outside TV plays through the outside speakers (B speakers).

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum