Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2021, 04:32 AM   #15
ador

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 33.1
State: Nevada
THOR #21278
OK. I think I finally found where the Oil Fill Cap is. But let me tell you what I discovered first. In searching the internet for the 2020 F53 Manual, I came across Ford Website, where it asked for my VIN.

A 2020 F-SERIES SUPER DUTY CLASS A MOTORHOME AND COMMERCIAL CHASSIS Owner's Manual popped up. In the initial look, they seemed the same as what I already have. Same Title and All. But.... if you take a close look at the bottom of the 2 pictures of the engine diagrams, you will notice that the First one showed "First Print". The next picture shows "Second Print".

It looked like the First Print had some incorrect information.
B. Engine Oil Filler Cap - is NOT in the actual engine
F. Engine Oil Dip Stick - look closely at the picture. That is actually the Oil Filler Cap.

The Second Print showed the Correct Labels and Pictures, which show the location of the Oil Fill Cap (I hope). Can someone confirm that for me based on the SECOND PICTURE?

I stopped by Ford Dealership and picked up 8 quarts of Ford Full Synthetic Oil, Ford Oil Filter and the recommended oil spout by Pete. I am hoping to do the oil change tomorrow. I probably get that Fumoto plug on the next oil change.

ador is online now   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.