Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 03:27 PM   #12
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkoldman View Post
That sounds very complicated? 1st you have to secure a written legal agreement with a very large telecommunication company. Then comes investment in very expensive hardware in order to secure a device to transmit communication services. Not to mention having to track that device (phone) down when needed. Then it gets harder as you must know a mechanic to call that is qualified; not to inflict damage to your RV, then the scheduling, delivery of the RV to service center for drop off and the excruciating wait. When complete; payment of funds in order to not have lien applied upon your RV. And finally return the RV back to it's home location and absorbing all of the costs of gas, and liability risks associated with the service and travel.

I prefer to add 7.5 lbs of air in the front tires, 20 mins, and a right hand that may be covered with oil after removing the oil filter everyday of the week
Naah: The lot where we store the RV also contains an auto restoration business. The mechanics there offer up their services to the RV owners.

Thus, for me, it literally is a phone call. They already have the keys: "Hey can you change the oil? Great". Next time I go out the oil's changed....

They also installed our recliners and scissor jacks and fixed a few other items on the RV.

I usually have them do the work when I deem the task above my skillset.
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum