Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 02:02 AM   #37
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA37TS View Post
Yes, I am saying that if my Inverter's power switch is on, the inverter will remain on regardless of what I do with the Main Power Switch (my rig calls it Main Power and not Use/Store). If the inverter is on when I turn off main power I have to turn the Inverter's power switch off to have the inverter power down.

My inverter is wired to the house batteries and that is how mine is wired from the factory. When I look at my electrical schematic my inverter does not go through the Main Power Latching Relay. The only thing between my inverter and the house batteries is a 300A Fuse.
I actually think I have what you have and my coach is wired the same. My Coach calls it Coach battery switch (On/Off) I type USE/STORE because that is what I was use to seeing in the Thor's we almost bought.

Right now my Coach (ON/OFF) battery switch will NOT turn off my Inverter. But Winnebago is saying it should

But my wiring is similar to yours. My inverter is wired to house batteries and goes through a 150A fuse. I assume you may have 2000 watt inverter? Mine is only 1000watts. I found my Disconnect Relay and it is on other side of coach and I believe it is only wired for the 12 vDC panel.

So right now, I have to wait for someone to make sense of all of this, or for Winnebago to send me detailed wiring to show me how it is supposed to wired so I can see if something is wired incorrectly or not working.
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum