Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 04:33 AM   #38
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkoldman View Post
I actually think I have what you have and my coach is wired the same. My Coach calls it Coach battery switch (On/Off) I type USE/STORE because that is what I was use to seeing in the Thor's we almost bought.

Right now my Coach (ON/OFF) battery switch will NOT turn off my Inverter. But Winnebago is saying it should

Is this a problem for you or are you just trying to get a straight answer?

But my wiring is similar to yours. My inverter is wired to house batteries and goes through a 150A fuse. I assume you may have 2000 watt inverter? Mine is only 1000watts. I found my Disconnect Relay and it is on other side of coach and I believe it is only wired for the 12 vDC panel.

Do you have an electrical diagram for your rig? If so and your schematic says the inverter is wired directly into the house batteries you have your answer regardless of what a Winnie rep says. The schematics would be the authoritative source. As a note, my inverter is shown on the 12 VDC diagram that also should the disconnect relay. and the BIM.

Yes I have a 2000 Watt Pure Sine inverter

So right now, I have to wait for someone to make sense of all of this, or for Winnebago to send me detailed wiring to show me how it is supposed to wired so I can see if something is wired incorrectly or not working.
Hopefully you get the answer soon.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum