Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: "Regeneration"?
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 11:53 AM   #29
campy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 23 TR
State: Florida
THOR #10954
Not sure I want to share this as there are many ridiculous reply's. Have the same unit and live in FL. No problem when it is cool out but bad mileage and total loss of power along with backfires when turned off. Have gone to 6 different Ford dealers who all have had the same experience as I had when they drove my RV. Oil catch can is the answer; https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GYP2RLB...xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

You can go from valve cover hose to catch can the from bottom hose of catch can to EGR line. No modifications to pollution system or Ford components. Oil stays way cleaner as well. Pull off value cover line to egr and you will see tons of bad old oil and carbon deposits in the line being fed back into the engine, this eliminates these as well as moisture.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum