Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 11:28 PM   #1
Snks

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Thor class c outlaw
State: California
THOR #18162
2020 Thor Norcold N7X Fridge

Hi,
I have a 2020 Thor 29j outlaw motorhome with a Norcold N7X fridge that since new intermittently shuts off with a five blinking trouble code. The code says the burner was on when it was not suppose to be. But after replacing many parts with no luck they recently put a brand new fridge in it to fix it and it’s still doing it.
The last trip out it went out over 20 times in four days.
I just checked it and it doesn’t appear level although I’m not sure if that could be the issue. Either the self leveling is off or the fridge is not level.
The dealer and Thor don’t seem to know what it is and it’s due back to the dealer in a couple days. They are going to look at the propane hoses. It has a good flame and supposedly the gas pressure at the gas valve checked out.
Any ideas would be helpful.
Thanks

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum