Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 11:45 PM   #14
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snks View Post
It works fine on AC. It’s only when it’s on propane there is the problem. There is no kink when the slide is out that I can see. They supposedly did check the pressure at the gas valve.

I’m hoping they might take the problem seriously and go over it properly to find out the problem. In the past they tried to say if we work on it we don’t get paid to fix things that aren’t wrong.

Well then I’d be focused on the propane system like a laser. Maybe you’ve got a load of bad propane, a defective regulator or crap in the line somewhere. Clearly (it seems to me) the problem is not the fridge itself. The chances of two new fridges having the exact same problem and only on propane are pretty microscopic. And if everything else that runs on propane is working perfectly then I’d focus on the flex line. Maybe try disconnecting the line at the fridge and at a junction upstream somewhere and blowing it out with air. Good luck .

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum