Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 04:46 AM   #9
kwplot34

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: XG 32 Omni
State: Missouri
THOR #4243
The bubble in the floor will not keep you from using the RV, not sure what the other issue is but if it's also a minor thing that will not prevent you from using it go retrieve your RV and use it and take it back when they have the parts or wait till winter time when you won't be using it. It is frustrating to have a new RV and to have issues, they all do by the way, but don't let the small things keep you from using it.
My new RV had 2 windows with a rattling issue while going down the road, it was going to take several months for a redesigned window, I went and picked up my RV and used it for the summer came up with a temporary solution to keep the 2 windows from rattling. Come October, 2 new design windows had come in and I was done using the RV for the year so I dropped the RV off to have them replaced, 3 days later it was done and I got to use my new RV for the year. Was it an inconvenience? sure, but it didn't stop me from using it.
During the heavy use season it is extremely hard to get your RV in and fixed in a timely fashion and with RV sales through the roof I don't see it getting any better any time soon.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum