Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 09:25 PM   #3
Beau388

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAdams View Post
Hi everyone. My husband and I are new to RVing and to our 2018 Thor Hurricane and I'm in charge of technology! Anywho our Axxera AV615BHM was working until today for some reason. It's dead now. I tried the reset on the display with no luck. Was going to try the fuse box by the brake on driver's side but not sure which fuse to try or how to get off the cover.
Any wisdom is appreciated!
To make things more exciting there are two fuses: one for the memory is supplied by the chassis battery under the hood. That fuse is probably in the wiring behind the radio. The second fuse is the power for the radio itself. That fuse is for both radios (bedroom and dash) and is usually down in the power center on the bed platform side.

The radio is easily removable. You removal tools are in your black Thor MC manual kit. You Tube has many videos on how to use the tools to remove a double DIN head unit/radio.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.