Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 05:17 PM   #9
starnje

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 27k
State: Quebec
THOR #2292
I have the exact same problem on Hurricane 27k 2014. There is power at the bypass switch (12v) if the switch is actived but nothing at the connector of the steps. The wire go from the swith orange/white and should go to the connector of the step. At the step connector the wire is some sort of white . It looks like the wire goes trough some other connector to change color, but I can't find it. The wiring hardness from the switch goes from the passenger of the rv, reaches a bigger hardness on the driver side and then goes to ...I don't know. Then there is another hardness that goes form the driver side to the step connector. What happen in between I don't. The problem looks like a bad contact or a cut wire.
I assume the junction between the 2 connectors is done at the front of the rv as it should collect the ignition signal on a yellow wire but I can't confirm.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.