Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 01:38 PM   #13
Campnjoe

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #19102
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyFluffer View Post
Was in the Richmond General RV store this past Saturday attempting to order a 2022 Accolade 37L. The saleswoman called the factory rep at his home to let me ask him about changes to the 2022 vice 2021. He was very informative but said, with no uncertainty, that the 2022 MSRP was not yet established.

The saleswoman worked up the order and took it to the sales manager and came back with a figure over $30k more than the 2021 MSRP. When I asked her where he got that MSRP, she went and got him and he flat out told me that he got it from the "factory rep just now". When I informed him that I had just spoke to the factory rep (Kevin? Keith?) his jaw dropped and he looked at her and she nodded her head.

With this blatant lie, there was no need to even start negotiating. I know MSRP isn't really relevant anyways but I won't be lied to like I'm an idiot as I can order from someone that's either more honest or a better liar.

He emailed me within an hour but General RV of Richmond won't get my $200k+. I feel sorry for the saleswoman but there's little I can do about that.
Wow, just wow.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.