Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 04:55 AM   #479
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvfigs View Post
Recently picked up my new Axis.

The 24.1 dinette conversion is completed. Camping World did the conversion...
Agree with mcr1010, a nice job which would be more practical for us than a couch. Forward facing seats with seat belts are a must.

As I recall, the space where your dinette is installed was not the same as in other Axis/Vegas with dinettes in slide. If you don't mind me asking, what size dinette did you end up with. I'm assuming it's custom size. If folded into a bed, how large would the bed be (seems to be the normal way to measure dinette sizes)? Like 42"X68" or something close to that?

Thanks for posting picture of the finished conversion. Maybe Thor will finally offer a dinette option in place of couch as they do on other models.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum