Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Toilet issues
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 02:22 AM   #14
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkb View Post
HERE ARE THE PHOTOS I TOOK !
Sorry for the delay...we were playing with the water pressure too !! Finally, hooked up hose from home and ran it through for a few minutes to make sure we didnt have a blockage somewhere....then disconnected hose ... turned on water pump and all is well...presume it needed a bit of a prime...

back to the TOILET ISSUE...

Attachment 30306

Attachment 30307

i VIEWED THE VIDEO...SOOOO IT APPEARS OUR SPRING IS IN PLACE AGAINST THE TOILET BASE....it will not go into the slot in the peddle ! the peddle is marked .. where the spring should slip in...

Make sure the various plastic pins on the side of the toilet are set exactly like one of the previous videos shows for easier install of the peddle. it looks like the flush ball control on your picture is not all the way in it travel, which may prevent the peddle from going on correctly. It is hard to tell on some of the small videos etc but it may only be off a little and causing the peddle not to go back on. I attached a picture from the video showing the pin orientation.....hope it helps.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Thetford Peddle Pin Orientation.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	30313  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.