Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 05:52 PM   #13
Rvdad

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #20541
We have a 2020 Windsport 34J that has a similar issue. After some random amount of time ALL devices controlled by the Firefly unit shut off, yet the panel still "thinks/shows" them as ON.

It has spent a lot of time at our local dealer for this issue, the good news is my guy at the dealer has acknowledged they can see the issue and they are keeping it and handling the communication with Firefly until it can be resolved. Also, my service rep knows to leave the RV with lights on for at least 48 hours to verify that the issue is resolved (I've never gone more than 24 hours without the issue happening).

They did try implementing the fix outlined in the recall and it did not fix the issue. The next step from Firefly was the software update but they (Firefly) still had not sent the USB with the update.

Dealer said after that they would likely seek to replace the unit.

I'd suggest to anyone who is working with your dealer to make sure they know how to replicate the issue (i.e. leave lights on for hours until they shut themselves off).

It's frustrating but know you are not alone!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.