Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 07:13 PM   #1
Northerner77

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Michigan
THOR #23260
Still battling slide issues

I’m still having trouble getting my slides to work on my 2015 Fourwinds class c. I accidentally crossed the positive and negative battery cables on my coach batteries. I have fixed everything accept for the slides don’t work and I still need to replace the positive battery cable on the chassis battery.

The slide controllers are both getting power but there is not good power coming out. I have checked the 30amp slide motor fuse, all good there. I applied power to the slide motors and they work but there is not power coming out of the controllers. The switch on the wall by the bathroom for the bedroom slides does nothing and the button on the main control panel by the side door does nothing. I have tried pressing the button 6 times and holding the 7th to override and I do get all the lights to flash but no power to motors. I also get no error codes on either controller as well. Any other ideas? I’m thinking I might need to replace the controllers?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.