Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2021, 04:43 AM   #19
rynosback

Brand: DRV
Model: 38 RSB3
State: South Dakota
THOR #1658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miramar Owner View Post
I heard they were going to quit making the stem replacement when I replaced mine 2 years ago. So I bought an extra for a back up. They have switched from the plastic valve to making the entire thing out of brass. If you can locate the stem replacement it's an easy fix. If you replace the whole thing with the brass unit, you'll probably never have to worry about it again. If you go that route, take pictures before you disconnect everything.
I know the did stop making that one, at least the one that is installed on my DRV. But they could be selling them to other manufactures? I replaced mine with the brass one.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum