Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 02:58 AM   #37
Harmonicaking

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Traveler A30
State: Oklahoma
THOR #23072
Hi you might go to https://www.trbowlin.com/2021/01/28/...s-not-working/ and watch his video about maintaining your holding tanks he addresses the issue of sensors not reading or not reading correctly and offers a solution which seems to work well....you can also download the information which I did and I carry it with me.....one thing he talks about is getting rid of the smell from the toilet by using borax powder soap and dawn dish liquid in your black water tank then using some ZEP heavy duty citrus cleaner with some Boraxo in your toilet and let it works its way around the black tank for about five hundered miles or so, he swears it will get rid of the Poo Pyramid and clean the sensors....we have not been out enough yet to try it because our RV has been in the shop off and on for warranty plus wifey is healing from surgery, but soon and I will try it then....

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum