Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Power problems
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 03:10 AM   #1
Lynchmob

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #17526
Power problems

Hey Everyone, having a problem w/ my ‘08 wind sport 35b. Just set up at a camp resort here and I’m having electrical problems. Plugged into a 50amp receptacle. Everything was going good for about 2hrs and started noticing my inside interior lights dimming and my front air conditioning wasn’t cooling, being perplexed because thinking I’m hooked into a 50amp everything should be good, checked electric box and seeing maybe the breaker tripped, everything good, so checked my breaker box in the MH, nothing tripped either, checked my gauges on my wall and everything showed low (battery condition, propane) so decided to unplug from the electric box and started the engine in my MH and let it run for about 10 minutes. Turned it off and plugged back into the receptacle, lights are bright and air conditioners run great but it last for about 3 hrs and have to do the same thing again... what do you think it is?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum