Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 11:50 AM   #8
lwmcguire

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Missouri
THOR #6903
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnK View Post
Thx for the reply, mine are 32” and have a separate bracket that the blade locks in, but not in strong cross wide that remove a blade while driving in rain.
Tuscany has the large J style hooks and of course a large windshield. The standard beam 28 inches fit be could back out as they don't have a lock

I use a small UV resistant zip tie in the hole to prevent them from backing up or blowing off. Used to do this on some of my trucks years past and it works well

Using the standard 28 inch makes it easy to replace the spare on the road but luckily only one time in several years that was necessary

We got caught in a bad storm on I90 last year with wind/hail/rain and they stayed on when other motorist lost theirs. Luckily an exit was on a few miles away

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum