Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 03:36 AM   #13
fattner

State: California
THOR #23285
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkoldman View Post
I would finish my inspection of coach, take a trip or two before saying anything. Make a punch list of everything possible that you may find including this item.

Write up your list in a nice computer list and take to dealer just before fall or when you are ready to winterized it. Let them worry about fixing everything on the list and don't rush them. Depending on how long your list will be, be prepared to take it back at least once. I would not engage Thor until there is something Dealer is not fixing. I would ensure that eventually everything that needed to be done makes its way to Thor before the 1 year warranty is up. That way if something fails Thor will know you reported the issue before while still under warranty.

Note: If they don't fix that blemish, I wouldn't worry as long as everything else was fine. I would be afraid as to how they would attempt to fix as they may make it worse?
That's sounds like good advise ,I do have call Thor about registering all appliances/hvac system since I didn't recieve cards frm the dealer

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.