Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 08:43 AM   #15
GVP-The Boxcar Children

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2019 Aria 4000
State: Utah
THOR #15943
I just installed the Sykik TPMS on our Aria-all 6 wheels, and you can buy additional senders for your TOAD (something I planned to do after I made sure I'd be happy with the initial purchase).

Anyway, they seem accurate so far, from the storage bay to home and back. Once up to highway speed for a few miles, one signaled high pressure (by a couple of pounds) with a flashing screen showing the high pressure (122PSI) and an audible alarm beep. I'll adjust that one down before our vacation trip at EOM. The screen is small but that actually works in our MH because there is a small dead space in the middle of our gauge cluster-fit perfectly in there so I can see it as if looking at any other gauge.

https://sykik.com/collections/wirele...p-to-22-wheels

Gary

GVP

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum