Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 03:52 PM   #11
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachKD View Post
Yes, the low voltage is associated with the leveling system and and the slides. The 50 amp fuse with the flag is not tripped, but I have had that problem in the past. There is another 50 Amp fuse mounted on a plate above the batteries to the right and it is triangle in shape. It hard to get to and I do not see a reset button.

I made the mistake of leaving the battery switch in the Use position all of the time and drained my batteries of fluid which is why I had to replace the batteries. I replaced the two 6 volt batteries that were wired in series to produce 12 volts with two twelve volt batteries which I wired in parallel to keep the 12 volts. The Lippert level controller to the left of the driver seat says low voltage and the low voltage does not charge off of shore power but will eventually charge when I run the engine for a few minutes. The slides also do not operate due to low voltage. The refrigerator is residential model so it only runs on 120V

I will definitely look for the solenoid when I get home this evening.
Lippert leveling requires 13.1 volts. Engine must be running and the voltage on the Lippert panel reading 13.1 or higher. Slides require 12 volts and engine must be off and the key off for slides to operate. If other 12v stuff is working the slides should be working or you have another issue.

Got the low voltage error on the jacks every time I powered them up when we had our Challenger.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum