Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 03:59 PM   #22
Scubawise

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.6
State: New Mexico
THOR #20220
just saw these below. Still not sure of this one. waiting for company response!!:
Q: My tires maximum pressure is 80 psi. Will this monitor work?
A: Yes it will work. It tops out at 100 psi.
By Jthom1957 on February 19, 2021
----------------------------
Not useful for RVs with tire pressures above 100 psi.
By Joachim van Hulst on November 23, 2020
…The accuracy is not great, but even worse, tire pressures above 100 psi are not accepted.,Additionally, as of 100 psi I am receiving a loud alarm. Not useful for RVs at this tire pressure level.
-----------------------------------------------------
The TPMS worked as advertised on my 32 foot class A with six wheels. Using the display is a bit frustrating and not very comprehensive. The instructions are difficult to follow. After playing with it, it did the job of telling us tire pressure and temp. Max tire pressure displayed on the unit was 99 psi, and since our tires are spec'd at 82 PSI cold, the alarm went off as expected after the tires warmed during driving (i.e., travelling 70 mph, the tire temps can easily rise to the high 90's and sometimes above which is normal). Display is difficult to read without getting close to it (i.e., can't read easily from an angle). Otherwise, it does the job. see less
Lora & George. Golden Retriever & Multi-Gen Australian labradoodle & new ALD in March. Happy Campers!! E Biking, Hiking, Tennis, Scuba,Fishing,Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing. Retired H.S. Principal, Sr. IT Engineer, Life & Health Insurance Agent
"Today is a Gift and Why it is called the Present"
Scubawise is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum