Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 08:21 AM   #26
Msdpok

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: New York
THOR #18343
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwplot34 View Post
It doesn't seem to matter whose brand you buy, who you buy it from or how much you pay for it, they all have issues, I guess it's all in how you handle the issues. All of mine have had some minor problems, minor to me any way and I just take care of it myself. Now i have had 1 major issue with the one I have now the windows rattling over the dinette and I worked with Thor and they took care of it, it took them 4 months to solve the issue but it didn't ruin or stop me from using the RV. I'm sure something else is going to happen probably a slide issue seems to happen a lot, I will just deal with it, fix it and move on.
In a couple more years I will have eventually gone through everything on this RV and made it better and hopefully eliminate any future problems just like all the others I've owned.
I don't know how anyone can own RV and not have mechanical skills, they just require to much maintenance , or else it will spend a lot of time at a service center.
How did they end up fixing it? I have the same issue with the dinette window? Would love to replace it but would settle for just a remedy to the situation!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.