Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 11:52 AM   #28
Bob Nodine

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum JM31
State: Tennessee
THOR #21926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
Some folks just don't like getting yelled at for something they feel isn't their fault.
It's not right: but I understand why they did it.
While we are on the subject of individuals with bad attitudes here is an experience my wife had this week. We live in the area affected by the Colonial Pipeline shut down and folks were lining up at gas stations to fill up. The wife pulled into Sam's Club to fill up her car and there was a long line. She is almost to the pump when a guy pulls around all the cars and noses in between her and the car in front of her. Someone said something to him and he responded with a "finger salute". I ask my wife why she did not say anything and she responded that she did not want to get shot. An all to often occurrence these days in road rage incidents. Seems like civility went out with the rotary dial phone.

Bob

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.