Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 01:35 PM   #7
SamOscarBrown

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: TIBURON
State: North Carolina
THOR #23330
I have spoken to a Thor Rep when this first occurred (while traveling in Fla (I am in NC)). He referred me to FireFly (thinking it may be the Control Panel issue). He gave me the number of a Thor Dealer near me (1 hour drive). I was hoping to get a resolution before I take it to them, but I don't believe that is going to happen. I'll call today to see if I can get an appointment (of course, with our current gas shortage here in NC, I probably won't get to them for a few days).

I am not a mechanic, but can do basic stuff with a multimeter. Was hoping to track down the issue myself. But if the ATS is malfunctioning, that would be beyond my abilities.

EDIT: With the fridge also not working (unless set to propane), I am becoming more convinced the ATS (or something else) is faulty.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum