Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 09:31 PM   #11
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman1430 View Post
Right now it’s pretty bare bones stock but we certainly have a wishlist of upgrades.

Wishlist includes, but not limited too:
Jensen car1000 radio
Sumo Springs
Improved sway bars/stabilizer bars
TPMS
Solar panels
New shower curtain configuration (ideas?)

Batteries and generator are a sore subject at the moment... I have a post in the “maintenance and repair” explaining my dilemma.
Wow that is gorgeous!!! It is also proof that if you maintain the finish by washing & waxing the coach will look good for years without a cover or even being parked in elements. My Mfg actually advises against the use of covers.

If this is thread you are referring to https://www.thorforums.com/forums/f8...ies-26488.html then I think you are in the best of good hands if you follow exactly what the ACE subscribes. Google may be your best friend, but the ACE can be your best source of quality information about an RV Read and learn from him, but make sure you have a Multimeter or two when dealing with the ACE

My money says you have either a blown or tripped fuse in the battery compartment. You mentioned a concern with the generator? I didn't see that issue... how many hours on it?
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum