Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 01:48 AM   #9
Harmsy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Oregon
THOR #20539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bemjam View Post
Harmsy Did you figure out your problem? We have the same issue.
Hi Bemjam...my Mum used to say “misery loves company...”...��...ha ha...so, the Firefly unit needs to have its software updated...there’s an assumption that the pump has been replaced with an aftermarket pump which may draw more current (that’s how I was to understand it)...mine has not been replaced but the unit has still been sent away to Firefly by my vendor/service people ($80 cost being covered by our service warranty)...
Our pump turning off issue was worse when the weather was colder...that I feel was why the current draw on the Firefly was higher than their spec...(again, my understanding)...
We are currently missing our RV...it’s been in the shop for close to 7 weeks with 2 more to go while we wait for many more parts for them to replace...sad indictment on the RV industry and network...bloody disgrace...but we’re still involved...makes me laugh!...have fun!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.