Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: House Batteries
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 10:52 PM   #24
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDopp View Post
Hmmm ... The guy may feel embarrassed if it's a simple answer. (Been there, done that! After I took delivery of my Thor Miramar MH, it took me two days to find the fuses and breaker switches. They are at the foot of the bed ... but my wife 'hid" them by putting a throw on the bed! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.)

Or maybe concerned he'll owe somebody on the bets made here! LOL
It is just a RV Forum account ID, none of us are actually real people

You would have thought he would have at least come back to say, "I found it, and it was behind the battery compartment door, but he could not see it because his DW had thrown a throw pillow in front of it", or "it turned out that the previous owner had removed the batteries because he had intended to replace them; but never got around to it because his DW had put a throw pillow on top of his reminder note", or "that the batteries were stolen just like D Koldman said, when we he called the police, it turns out the thief also stole their throw pillows too" At the least he could have picked one of those stories and stuck with it
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.