Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 09:02 PM   #5
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkyjoe View Post
Yes, it has an Inverter. A Xantrex XM1800. It’s mounted on the wall as you enter the coach.
I checked to outlet in the bathroom. I have power at the bathroom outlet and back bedroom. Also have power for TV outlets and microwave. Only the ones over the kitchen counter, dinette and sofa are not working.

Then it sounds like your Inverter is working properly by Thor standards. You can donload the schematics for your coach on the Thor Owners Site and it will show the locations of the outlets wired to the Inverter.

I have a Magnitude Super C with a Xantrex Freedom X 2000 and only the following outlets are on the Inverter:

- TV in Cab-Over
- DVD Player
- Residential Fridge
- Outdoor Fridge
- Outdoor TV
- Outlet next to bed on back of shower wall

My bedroom TV is not on the Inverter circuit. It is odd they didn't include since my Class C Outlaw had all three TV's on the Inverter circuit.... it's likely because I have two refrigerators on the Inverter circuit.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.