Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2021, 04:30 AM   #36
Chateau_Nomad

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 24F
State: Ohio
THOR #16721
Thanks for the replies all! Our install is scheduled for late June at the White Pigeon HQ. My plan is to remove the factory Mor-Ride stabilizers (bar) at the rear - looks like maybe 8 bolts. Then remove the button pad inside/left of the coach door. Hopefully they can install the leveler control pad there.
I was interested in the Snap Pads, but they may cause height clearance issues. I'm thinking of skipping those and just cutting down the rubber stall mats I already have to a smaller size to use as bases.
paulwadley - I did find the cylinder length in the online install PDF. Looks like the 8k series for the Ford E-450 is 17"/17.5". I have the E-350, so I'm calling to verify tomorrow. I believe the E-350 squats slightly more. The salesman told me 5 to 6 inches... yikes!
I don't like to guess/assume when plunking down $3,000 for a purchase!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.