Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2021, 07:16 PM   #8
Flyboy2112

State: Florida
THOR #23590
Quote:
Originally Posted by NG7V View Post
Mike,

Thanks for that information. We just got back from Wakarusa, IN for repairs and went through a bunch of weather this side of Fort Bridger WY. The weather was really wet ranging from ice, sleet, snow and rain.

After wiping down my basement yesterday, I looked up and told myself that I should look behind the rubber gap fillers they put on the front wall to hide the joint between the wall and the rails. They look pretty loose and only hide the gap behind them. I will look there for sure and foam up any gap as you did.

We are neighbors. I think we exchanged a message a year or so ago. PM me if you like, we can probably meet and trade war stories

Cheers!

ng7v at arrl dot net

Went to look at a 2019 Aria last week. The owner told me that he had the problem of the basement leaking. Thor undersized the door gaskets resulting in basement leaks. They replaced under warranty with an oversized gasket solving the issue. Fortunately there was no significant damage. Hopefully you are still under warranty.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.