Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2021, 10:44 AM   #25
Bob Nodine

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum JM31
State: Tennessee
THOR #21926
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynetaylor55 View Post
I just looked at the roof schematic for my FW 28A. It shows the areas that have stuff mounted (Winegard, place for a satellite dish, area where the ladder attaches) are covered with EGS (?) that I assume is a metal sheet.

I think that the screws were not tightened or maybe not even installed!
Sure wish Thor would put detailed documentation like that on the owner's website for our 2022 Quantum JM31. All that is there is component manuals and how to video's. I need to know what outlets are connected to the inverter and the so called electrical diagram that is there is a block diagram lumping all the inverter connections in to a single block that says the inverter is not connected to all the outlets. Sent Thor Customer Service an email and got an auto response that said they would answer my question soon. Did not receive a response so four days later sent another email but still no response.

Bob

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.