Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2021, 01:24 PM   #1
Fuentes88

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Jazz
State: Nevada
THOR #23616
Battery/Landing Gear Info

Hey everybody! So one of my batteries is completely shot and the other one still has some life. There isn't much info on them other than they are deep cycle and an A18 sticker on it. I have two questions, when looking for a replacement they are organized in category, I'm not sure what category mine is. Can anyone point me in the right direction? What brand do you guys prefer for longevity and warranty? I live in Vegas so you can imagine they will take a beating, the RV is a fifth wheel - 06 Jazz by Thor 32' with one slide out.

I will also be attempting to replace the motor and landing gear box, it started slipping about a year ago and recently a pin the connects the legs together broke. I wish i had the funds to replace with the Reese set up with individual motors but for now this will do. Motor has been sounding weaker and weaker each use, im sure the battery has something to do with this but anything special i should consider when doing this job? Seems pretty straight forward.

Thanks for your help!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum