Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Omni questions
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2021, 04:36 PM   #8
chunker21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Omni XG32 GONE for good
State: Alabama
THOR #22586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
1)
2) Inverter - First, there are two control panels for the Inverter. One built into the Inverter and a remote one at entry. The built-in panel must have the power switch in the OFF position in order for the remote panel to control the inverter properly.

I.
Judge I'm a bit confused about the inverter. I did a search and found a discussion a year ago May 2020 about the inverter. My inverter is also in the forward curbside compartment and my remote is in the hall opposite the kitchen. Does the inverter power anything while hooked up to shore power? I made sure the inverter power button on the inverter was off (out) and pushed the remote panel button IN (ON). The remote isn't showing any output readings. I didn't want to disconnect from shore power yet and am going home tomorrow and will disconnect then and see what happens.
2012 PT Crusader 355BHQ
chunker21 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.