Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2021, 06:34 PM   #35
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
I can't believe, due to life experience, that blowouts happen nowhere except exactly over the nail that caused it.
I can't believe there is no possible way a tree(insert preferred menace here) hit that rooftop device anywhere between manufacturer released delivery drive, dealer or driveway, loosening it, allowing it to come off during very prevalent HUGE dustdevils in the area. But I can believe how a target of any ilke might make that windstorm case as a reason to not pay.

i can believe the roof could have flapped loose causing the ROOF to be loosening the missing appliance. I believe instead of being surprised by scenarios different than she expresses, that the op might want to consider how someone blamed for the lost unit might counter with this, or any argument.

I am unable to give the op any insight into any argument that will be made by insurance or Thor or dealer...or am I....

My lack of imagination and inability to initiate an argument from the payor perspective, halts me in my tracks(no, it doesn't).

If any of you can't read my words, and use them to find a defense against those exact words which will be used on the other end of the op's phone, dont read my words.

I think the op understands the pre-defense path I send her on.
I tell of alternatives and scenario. None based in emotion or scant information.
The other end of the line will be doing their damndest to not get involved.

I wish you preparation and the ability to precreate answers to alternative scenarios.
Bandwagoneering is the last kind of input you need right now.

And
Since it's at a dealer, maybe the dealer should make the initial call and the op should await the response.

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.