Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Omni questions
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 10:08 AM   #15
chunker21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Omni XG32 GONE for good
State: Alabama
THOR #22586
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunker21 View Post
Got it home yesterday and got under spending time on my creeper checking out the underside.

Front bumper is missing the 2 left side screws. Doesn't appear they were ever installed. Shoddy factory work. I
've followed the threads of bumper replacement a
h.
Well yesterday afternoon I went back out to investigate the missing screws and see what size. Took one off the right side and couldn't get the Thor bumper to align with the holes and clips on the Ford bumper. I got out front looking and see that the Thor bumper is off center to the Ford front end grill etc by 3 inches. Thor bumper mounts a good 3 inches right. Don't know if the Ford bumper isn't centered mounted correctly or if the Thor fender is molded wrong. When it gets light I'll get under and determiner what I can, take some pictures and call the dealer's service department. I'll try to post those pictures also as a follow up.

I'm not going to remove the Thor bumper to see what the factory did wrong because I don't want to run into them saying that because I did something, warranty coverage is denied.
2012 PT Crusader 355BHQ
chunker21 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum