Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 11:47 PM   #57
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfprice View Post
Well after 5 years and 35000 and I dont know how many camping trips, and only 1 trip to the dealer for a bad water heater element I'm extremely happy with my mh

Telling someone to sell their mh because you're not happy with yours is ridiculous

Jerry
X 1 Million & 2

So..... Jerry had Thor installed the 6 Gallon Gas Suburban Water Heater in your unit; you would have had the perfect coach like mine

I am no Thor Apologist, not even a Thor Owner, but amazed how TMC is taking to the Woodshed. In 2 1/2 years on this site, I have yet to see ANY poster identify a defect that was covered under warranty that TMC did not make good? Every claim is in itself it's own unique story that quite often is not always fully disclosed.

I hope the OP is making it through this ordeal without other worries. TMC has committed to replace the Roof and Wingard, it does not get any better than that

Only advice I have for OP is when you get the RV back, resume your travel plans. Use every aspect of your coach while it is under warranty. I think most posters complaints stem from their expectation that a new RV should be like a new Cadillac Escalade and if any thing is wrong; just drop in any local Cadillac dealer to get a loaner. Nothing wrong with those that have that expectation other than the fact that that is NOT the way it is . For RV purchases you use PDIs to ensure that everything pass your satisfaction. You use the next year to find everything that you missed. Some things like leaks do not have a year warranty, I think 90 days?

To OP, Congratulations on your new RV, I think you have a good dealer as they have been taking care of you both before this nightmare with roof, and afterwards. For kicks, you may wish to sign up for that Wingard Connect service just to see how it works and if you like? But you will at least know that it works and what it can do
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum