Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 07:04 PM   #1
TJ1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: MIRAMAR 37.1
State: Florida
THOR #16353
Eaton 1800 Error Code E03 TV/Fridge Not Working

Please Help! 2019 Miramar 37.1

Had some type of surge over the weekend and the result is no fridge or tv receptacles. I had to shut that breaker off to stop the inverter alarm. I tried multiple times to reset the inverter but the only thing that works is shutting off the breaker to the tvs and fridge. The code means overload but there is nothing else plugged into those outlets other than what's suppose to be there. Thor referred me to the wrong inverter company for troubleshooting. I have currently been on hold with Eaton for 32 Minutes and counting. We are in the middle of selling our house and have been staying in our coach so it would be much easier for me to fix this directly. Coach is located in new smyrna beach fl right now if anyone knows a mobile tech or can help me fix this issue my cell is 3213770077. Thank you,

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum