Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2021, 08:03 PM   #18
nick104

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Tennessee
THOR #3372
I had to replace my chassis battery and both house batteries today. The RV Service man that I used has done excellent work in the past. He told me that when the Axis 24.1 2016 year is plugged into shore power that the chassis battery is NOT charged. I always thought all batteries are being charged as needed when I plug into shore power. So- Is my chassis battery charged when I keep it plugged into 120 volt A/C shore power at home ? Also where is the use/store selonoid located on my 2016 24.1 Axis ? I have tried to use it in the past when the chassis battery was too low to start the engine and nothing happens when I push the start switch in and hold , then try to crank the v-10 engine. Thanks Nick in TN P.S. Thank you Ed Felker for sharing your 2015 Axis 24.1 manual. Exceptionally well done. I use it a lot.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.