Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 02:54 PM   #17
omar1951

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Outlaw 29H
State: New York
THOR #15098
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
That is not entirely true.......

I had a '18 Class Outlaw and now have a '2- Super C Magnitude. The leveler motor was powered from the house batteries in both cases. There is a 100A breaker off the house batteies for the levelers that if tripped, will cause a low voltage error because the motor is not getting the required voltage. It was also clear the house batteries powered the motor by looking at the 12V schematics.

In both my Outlaw and Magnitude, the engine had to be running so the alternator provided enough of a voltage boost to the house batteries for the motor to work properly.
My '16 Outlaw is the same way. My question is I have had the rig in the driveway plugged into 15 amp. I moved it to the back yard this AM for a party, and when I scrolled through the leveler display, it said the voltage was 18.3 with it plugged in to another 15 amp circuit. Is this something I have to look into?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum