Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 07:57 AM   #27
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Islandsmith View Post
I picked up a set of these but when I got home I found the J-hook was too wide for the connector on the blade. I need to find something that fits the wider J-Hook wiper arms.
Post a picture or exact model you bought? If you did what I said or did, you never would have left the store without them being Professionally Installed. You prolly didn't read the thread carefully? The set I bought were Professional series and installed by Wal Mart service men; and stored in service bay area only ( at least in my store). They were not on the store shelfs. Some of shelf brands including Rain X j hooks did not fit as that was the initial problem and what I was seeking to fix

Regardless the Rain X Professional 28" beam blades are on my coach and work & fit fine. No mod required, and only $7; which cost had nothing to do with my selection. Just wanted to get something immediate that is standard stock at any Wal Mart store.

Note: You may wish to drive your RV; sound like I heard them say they suppose to install them per agreement with Rain X. They took 2 min to put both blades on. I can't tell the difference than OEM. I bet they last at least as long if not longer than my OEM which only lasted 1 year? Like I told a poster earlier, in future; if I am traveling and staying at a Wal Mart, I will buy a new set as PM every year; just to buy something if we otherwise have nothing to buy? Also, next time, I will see if they allow me to buy an extra set? At home they are easy to take on/off. I have No idea why they are in service center bay area and why they insisted to install?
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.