Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 08:13 AM   #28
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRDGDD View Post
Trico Wiper Blades are not what you would consider cheap. I am unaware if Costco carries them. I'm unaware of Costco carrying RV wipers.
I have been in the RV world since 1969 and find Trico a reliable and valuable
product line.
Trico Products.com
You can also check their product line reviews.
I would never arbitrarily refer anyone to cheap life threatening products.

I don't think Rain X Professional Blades are "cheap life threatening products" ; if so please include me in Class Action Lawsuit against Wal Mart and lets all get rich together. But they are Cheap so if you do not wish to buy because the price is too low $7 each ( at the time of my purchase), that is your prerogative.

Note: I only needed new blades because my OEM blades (both of them) had gone defective on a coach that was only 1 year old I along with millions have been buying all of my wiper blades for all of my cars and trucks from Wal Mart since the beginning of time, never had an issue. In fact same brands except for the Rain X Professional Blades that fit the RV; are sold in most Auto Parts stores.
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum