Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 03:35 AM   #1
ghoticov

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #3870
Arrow Thor Hurricane 30q - New owner and new RVer

Hey everyone!

My wife and I are in the process of buying a used 2012 Thor Hurricane 30q from a local dealer. It still looks new and has 14k miles and also has 2 AC units (which I believe is an "upgrade"). We are super excited. We traded in a fairly new Forest River EVO travel trailer for the Hurricane. We decided we wanted to get a MH because of the ease of setting up and so we can carry our trailer with our Rhino when going to the beach. We also love the idea of dry camping on the beach and having the generator built in the MH is nice. It has a Onan 5500 generator.

Ive searched around online the last week and I dont seem to be finding alot of opinions on the Hurricane 30q. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. Ha!

Look forward tohanging out here and learning all I can as we are fairly new to RVing in general.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum