Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 09:40 PM   #9
Campnjoe

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #19102
Quote:
Originally Posted by inlyzbldcj View Post
Ok, so we just came back from a trip this past weekend and since we had sewage at our site, I emptied the black tank, then the gray tank, and then flushed the black tank and hose out with the other hose hooked up to the city water system which our coach was hooked up to all weekend. Well, I get home and check the tanks and both the gray and black are showing 2/3 full....I KNOW those tanks emptied as I watched them empty into the sewage dump. Why are my tanks showing 2/3 full. I even went up to our dealers where you can dump tanks for free...attempted to dump them again, washed them out through the sani flush hook up and re-emptied them. I check the lights and still showing 2/3 full? Any ideas? Anyone ever run into this problem?
What coach do you have? Some seem to work better than others.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum